Winner in each category will receive air travel with Air New Zealand to the value of $1500.
Runner Up in each category receives a return journey for two on the Air New Zealand domestic network.
Applications open: Friday 6th April 2018
Applications close: Tuesday 8th May 2018 – 5pm
There are four main categories. Eligible organisations may submit more than one entry in each.
1. Best Project (youth or school)
2. Best Project (community organisation)
3. Best Project (Local Government members)
4. Best Commercially-focussed Project (All members)
Projects must have been completed after 1st January, 2017. An ongoing project may be entered in successive years if there has been a demonstrable change or development in the project.
Please note: Finalists in each category who are not winners or runners-up are eligible to submit the same entry again in the immediate subsequent year. Finalists will be notified of their eligibility under this clause.
● Completed application form to be included.
● An electronic copy (in PDF format) is required.
● Email to email@example.com is preferred.
● Or, a secure location to upload the file can be provided
– please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request