Winner in each category will receive air travel with Air New Zealand to the value of $1500.
Runner Up in each category receives a return journey for two on the Air New Zealand domestic network.
There are three categories. Eligible organisations may submit more than one entry in each.
1. Best youth, education, or school project.
2. Best cultural, sport, or recreation project.
3. Best business or commercial project.
4. Best school cultural awareness project
Projects must have been completed after 1st January, 2015. An ongoing project may be entered in successive years if there has been a demonstrable change or development in the project.
Please note: Finalists in each category who are not winners or runners-up are eligible to submit the same entry again in the immediate subsequent year. Finalists will be notified of their eligibility under this clause.
The outline of your project must include the following:
● Objectives: what you set out to achieve
● Activity details: what took place
● Resources: what the project cost and how it was funded
● Community participation: how the project stimulated involvement in your community
● Awareness: how the project enhanced the awareness and understanding of sister city activities in your community
● Benefits: what your community and organisation got out of the project
● Any other relevant information
Entries should be in the following form on A4 size paper and printed single side only:
● A single title page. This should name the category being entered, name of the organisation, and name, address, phone number and email of the contact person.
● An executive summary of the project (one page)
● An outline and description of the project in the same order as set out in the criteria.
● The outline and description should no more than 8 pages. This makes 10 pages including the title page and executive summary.
● Artwork and photographs may be included within the 10 pages.
● The text should be at least 12-point size.
● The document should be attached by a staple or slide folder (please do not bind the document).