Membership categories and Fees
Effective from 1st January 2017
Local Government Members:
- Less than 20,000 (pop.) $300.00 + gst
- 20,001 to 50,000 (pop.) $450.00 + gst
- 50,001 to 80,000 (pop.) $600.00 + gst
- 80,001 to 130,000 (pop.) $650.00 + gst
- 130,001 to 200,000 (pop.) $750.00 + gst
- 200,001 to 350,000 (pop.) $900.00 + gst
- 350,001 to 500,000 (pop.) $1,200.00 + gst
- 500,001+ (pop.) $2,500.00 + gst
- Individual persons $25.00 + gst
- Community organisations $75.00 + gst
- Schools (Primary/Secondary) $75.00 + gst
- Corporate organisations $300.00 + gst
Notes on membership
- Subscription accounts, correspondence, newsletters and the Annual Report will be sent to the person whose address is provided above.
- All membership applications must first be considered by the Board of SCNZ (Inc).
- Information regarding membership benefits and copies of the Constitution can be obtained from:
Sister Cities New Zealand Inc.
PO Box 9220
The Sister Cities New Zealand Inc. financial year runs from January to December.